Documents to attach:
• Photocopy of an identity document (identity card or passport) and the tax code* of the person under international or temporary protection;
• Residence permit or a copy of the receipt attesting to the submission of an application for international protection (refugee status, subsidiary protection and asylum seekers), temporary protection or special protection
• Copy of family status certificate** or self-declaration of parental or relative status
• Copy of the invoice(s) for the psychological care service provided to the person or his/her family members up to the second-degree relative (the invoice must be for a service provided in Italy)
• Ebitemp privacy form
In the case where the person under international, temporary or special protection is employed by an employment agency:
• A copy of the fixed-term employment contract and any extensions and the last pay slip
• Copy of the permanent employment contract and last pay slip
If the person under international, temporary or special protection is attending a Formatemp training course dedicated to this specific target group:
• Self-declaration of attendance at the training course provided by Formatemp in accordance with this agreement or certificate of course attendance, where applicable
*if you do not have a permanent tax code because you are still waiting for your international, temporary or special protection status to be recognised, you must produce a copy of the receipt attesting to the submission of your application for protection, which shows the temporary tax code assigned to you
** if you do not have your family status certificate because you are still waiting for your international, temporary or special protection status to be recognised, you must produce a copy of your application for protection (which includes the family status data) or a self-certification of your family status.
Provisions common to all of the above extraordinary benefits
If the application was not submitted using the correct benefit section of the portal/paper application form, the submitted application will be cancelled and a new application will have to be submitted in accordance with the deadlines set out in the relevant regulation. The date of receipt of the new submission will be the decisive date for processing the application.
Ebitemp will monitor the overall trend of the individual extraordinary benefits dedicated to persons under international protection – refugee status, subsidiary protection and asylum seekers – temporary protection and special protection, in order to assess the demand and possible corrective actions.
The assessment and approval of applications is subject to the sole discretion of the Performance Committee.
In order to protect its rights, Ebitemp reserves every right, including the right to take legal action, in the event of false declarations or forged documents or in any case in the event of behaviour that could potentially constitute a civil or criminal offence.