What it foreseest
These measures, described below, will be provided within the limit of a ceiling of €5,000,000 and have an experimental duration until 31.12.2023.
Who is it for and what are the requirements?
The holders of international protection (refugee status, subsidiary protection and asylum seekers), temporary protection and special protection, at the end of the first training course dedicated to them (provided by Formatemp and outlined in the skills audit pursuant to this Agreement), are granted a one-off allowance.
Applicants may apply for international protection (refugee status, subsidiary protection and asylum seekers), temporary protection and special protection, upon completion of the first training course dedicated to them as from 9 April 2022.
To qualify for the allowance, the person must have been present for at least 70% of the course hours.
What you can get:
A one-off allowance of €1,000, gross of the taxes required by law. Payments are allowed by so-called "account cards with IBAN" cards (e.g. Poste Pay Evolution cards) or domiciled bank transfers. For domiciled wire transfers, payment is allowed within the maximum threshold of 1,500 €; for higher amounts it is necessary to indicate an IBAN in the name of the subject under international or temporary protection.
What do you have to do?
The request must be sent within 60 days of the end of the training course provided by FormaTemp, in one of the following ways:
- through the My Ebitemp* members area, through which it is possible to monitor the progress of the request and add any missing documentation;
- by sending the forms and complete documentation by registered mail with return receipt to EBITEMP - INDENNITA' FORMAZIONE - CORSO VITTORIO EMANUELE II, 269 - 00186 ROMA;
*Please note that the only recognised method of receiving requests received with the support of the Territorial Trade Union offices is through the MyEbitemp platform; registered mail or certified emails are not accepted.
Documents to attach:
- Photocopy of an identity document (identity card or passport) and your tax code*;
- Residence permit or a copy of the receipt attesting to the submission of an application for international protection (refugee status, subsidiary protection and asylum seekers), temporary protection or special protection
- Self-declaration of completion of the training course provided by Formatemp pursuant to this Agreement (ANNEX 2 DECLARATION IN LIEU OF CERTIFICATION ENROLMENT ON THE COURSE ) or appropriate certificate of successful completion of the course
- Possible certificate of course attendance
- Ebitemp privacy form
*if you do not have a permanent tax code because you are still waiting for your status, you must produce a copy of the receipt attesting to the submission of your application for international, temporary or special protection, which shows the temporary tax code assigned to you;
The benefit in question is subject to a ceiling of €5,000,000 (dedicated in total to the entire package of benefits aimed at supporting persons subject to international protection - refugee status, subsidiary protection and asylum seekers - temporary protection and special protection) and has an experimental duration until 29.02.2024.
If the required documentation is missing, Ebitemp will suspend the investigation and send the request for additional documentation, which must be received within 120 calendar days, after which, if no additional documentation is received, the application will be considered waived and therefore rejected.